*AlatusAquae : "I'm not going to force you to do this journal!"
Me: ". . . . . fine . . . . ."
1) What's a quote that you really like?
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are scum, that's true, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum."
. . . but really I have a lot of favorite quotes. How about:
"It is our choices, Harry, that show us what we truly are, far more than our abilities."
2) What's the best gift you've received?
Oh gosh, um, ah, I am rather fond of my mahogany bookcase. Or my konoha forehead protector!! Or my Gryffindor cloak! And a bunch of other stuff I can't remember. If I haven't received it within a year, I'm sure it has been erased from my memory.
3) What is one place in the world that you want to visit?
Japan. It would be such a pilgramige for me. I went to England two years ago and that was amazing, but now I really really want to go to Japan. I almost feel like it's kind of another home, ya know? I think with reading manga, I subconsciously get blasted with Japanese culture, and I so badly want to experience it first hand. I want to see all the tourist sites of course, but I also want to go to a dojo (hopefully participate in something!!! Actually, well, I've never told anyone this, but I really want to go to a dojo and spar. I love sparring and I just really want to spar a Japanese person in Japan. And I would totally be fine with getting my butt kicked; I would just appreciate the experience), get real Japanese ramen in a ramen shop in Japan, go to a hot springs, go to a manga store and buy a raw volume of Naruto (best suvenier ever!!), oh and watch Naruto, Bleach, or One Piece anime on the TV raw and like in real life, not just online streaming, buy a Shonen magazine (!!!!!!!!!!) raw of course, and I want to get a Sakura seed so I can take it back home and plant it here.
4) What's something that never fails to make you smile?
Mr. Bean; no matter how many times I watch him, I always crack up.
5) Who is your favorite person in history?
Oh boy. As a History major, I'm going to have to say that I don't know.
6) What's your favorite song?
My 'favorite' song always flucuates, but without fail I always get psyched for the Raising Fighting Spirit. And Bratja. And Jesus, He Can Move the Mountains. And that last one is fun to do in ASL.
7) Earth, air, fire, or water? And why?
Air, because I would be an air-bender
8) What do you think is one of the best things about your personality? (go on, brag a bit, I know you're all awesome)
I like how much I get into stories and how much I attach to characters. Like, if something bad happens to them, it feels like something bad has happened to me, and I will literally be sad for the rest of the day.
9) You have the opportunity to travel in time, but only one trip, there and back. Where do you go?
Jesus Christ. Not on the day He was born or on the day that He died, but just a day following Him around as He taught. Any other place and time would be miserable or dangerous, or both.
10) What is one thing that you are happy about in this very moment?
I don't work today!!!!
Ten questions for you:
1) If you could take out a character from a story and have them live in our world, who would it be?
2) If you could go into a story, which would it be?
3) What is one social construct that you defy, or would like to?
4) Would you be in Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, or Hufflepuff? Why?
5) If you could automatically aquire a skill, what would it be? Why?
6) Best food that you can make?
7) Where do you feel most at peace and why?
8) What makes you tick?
9) How can you see clear things, like glass? For this, I do not want you to go to Google or Wiki it; I want your own explanation, even if you have no idea
10) What other languages can you speak/read/understand?
*AlatusAquae ~OmbresSoleil ~JaggedFlame ~VectorSigma101 ~Ilovebookssomuch ~AlichaSmith